- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is from 15.00, while check-out is before 12:00.
- Is it possible to book a check-in or a check-out outside these hours?
It is possible to book late check-in and late check-out on request and subject to hotel availability. The cost is from € 60. For more information, contact the hotel staff.
- Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel responds to a free luggage storage.
- Is there a garage or a parking space available? What is the cost?
The hotel has a free parking lot (not covered).
- Is it possible to bring animals with you? Which size? Is there an extra cost?
Yes, the hotel accepts small and medium-sized animals up to a maximum of 25 kg. There is an additional cost of € 20 for each animal per day. Access to the restaurant areas is not permitted.
- Is there recreation for children?
Yes, on request and at an extra cost, it is possible to organize entertainment activities for children.
- Do you organize tours and excursions?
Yes, there is a "Local Coach" at the hotel, a specialized and custom service reserved exclusively for tours and excursions.
- What services are included in the basic B&B price?
Rates are per room per night and include accommodation with breakfast buffet. The outdoor pools are included, guaranteed from June 1st to September 15th, with parking.
- How many rooms does the hotel have?
The hotel has 102 rooms.
- Are there any rooms with a balcony or terrace?
Yes, most rooms have a terrace.
- Are there sea-view rooms?
No, the hotel does not have sea-view rooms.
- Are there rooms with parquet floors?
Yes, most rooms have parquet floors.
- Do the bathrooms have a bath or a shower?
Yes, all bathrooms have a shower.
- Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
There are family rooms, but no connecting rooms
- Are cribs available for small children? Is there a supplementary charge?
Yes, the hotel has cribs for children from 0 to 3 years old at a cost of € 20 per day
- What is the maximum number of people that can stay in a room?
The Family Suite room type can accommodate up to a maximum of 4 people. For other room types we recommend viewing the Rooms section.
- Do you have rooms designed for disabled travelers?
Yes, the hotel has six rooms designed for disabled travelers.
- Do you have rooms for smokers?
No, the hotel does not have smoking rooms. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Are the rooms equipped with air conditioning?
Yes, all rooms have air conditioning.
- Is it possible to tune in to international channels (satellite TV)?
Yes the hotel offers national and international satellite channels.
- Is the restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of catering is done?
The restaurant offers à la carte service. We propose the local cuisine and flavors of Sicily with more international and contemporary interpretations. Fresh, Italian and Simple dishes, under the guidance of the Michelin starred Chef Andrea Ribaldone
- Are drinks included or not included in half-board services?
Drinks are not included in half-board.
- Do you offer menus for coeliacs, gelatin-intolerant guests?
Yes, a gluten-free menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Do you offer menus for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, a vegetarian and vegan menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Do you offer children's menus?
Yes, a children's menu is available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Are high-chairs for children available in the dining room?
Yes, high-chairs for children are available on request. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
The hotel offers a choice of 3 collaborative beaches at discounted rates.
- Is the beach service included?
The beach service is not included but can be booked through our reception office at special rates to be paid comfortably on the beach.
- How far are the beaches from the hotel?
The beaches are from a minimum of 15 km to a maximum of 30 km.
- How can you reach the beach?
You can reach the beaches by your own vehicle or by a convenient transfer service, which can be booked directly at the hotel.
- Is access to the spa included in the room price? How much is the cost?
Entrance to the wellness center, unless otherwise specified in the package purchased, is not included and has an entrance fee of € 20 per person in the morning and € 30 in the afternoon for 2 hours.
- What are the opening hours of the wellness center?
The spa is open every day from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 20:00.
- Is the Spa Kit included? What should I bring for the wellness program?
The spa kit is included and includes a bathrobe, towel and slippers. The guest must have their own swimsuit.
- What does the wellness program include? What is the duration?
The wellness program lasts 2 hours and includes: Jacuzzi, sauna and Finnish shower, emotional showers, and Turkish bath.
- Can you access the wellness center while waiting?
You can access the wellness center while waiting your treatment. For the type of treatments or physical limitations it is essential to consult your doctor.
- Is it necessary to stay in the hotel to access the Wellness Center?
The wellness center is also accessible to those who do not stay at the hotel, the entrance fee is 20 € per person in the morning and 30 € in the afternoon
- Is a reservation required to access the wellness center?
To access the wellness center it is always necessary to book the appointment.
- Is it possible to book the Spa exclusively for parties and events?
The spa can be booked for events and parties for the exclusive use of a group of people.
- From what age is access to the spa allowed?
Access to the Spa and to the fitness area is allowed for guests of 18 years and older.
- Is it possible to book treatments for couples?
No, at the moment it is not possible to book treatments for couples.
- Is it possible to book a room for day-use?
Yes, upon availability, you can book a room for day-use.
- How many holes does the golf course have?
The hotel has an 18-hole golf course.
- Do you have a driving range? What does it cost?
The driving range is an area where players train. In the Practice field the Players can simulate the shots they will play on the course. The hotel has a practice area and the entrance fee is € 10.00 for guests who do not stay in the hotel. It is included for those staying at the hotel.
- What are the access times to the golf course?
The access times to the course are as follows: November - March from 8am to 6pm; April - September from 8am to 8pm; October From 8am to 7pm.
- What is the daily cost of the green fee?
The cost of the Green Fee varies according to the season: Green Fees for 18 holes in the low season (1 January / 30 April - 1 November / 31 December) are € 65; Green Fees for 18 Holes in the mid-season (1 May / 31 May - 1 October - 31 October) € 75; Green Fees for 18 holes in the high season (1 June / 30 June - 1 September - 30 September) are €75; Green Fees for 18 Holes in the very high season (1st July / 31st August) are € 75.
- Are there reductions on Green Fees for children? Up to what age?
Children up to 17 years have a 50% reduction on the cost of the green fee.
- For hotel guests are there preferential rates on Green Fee costs?
Yes, hotel guests have preferential rates on Green Fee costs: € 55.00 for the 18 hole Green Fee and € 40.00 for the 9-Hole Green Fee.
- Do you have discounts on nearby club courses for hotel guests?
Yes, there are facilities at the Picciolo Golf Club.
- What is the cost of a Driving Range ball token?
The ball token costs € 1 and includes 30 balls.
- How much does a single lesson cost? How long does it last?
A single 30-minute lesson costs € 40, the one-hour lesson costs € 70.
- Is it possible to rent equipment? What are the costs?
Yes, it is possible to rent complete equipment at a cost of € 20.
- Do you need to be enrolled in the FIG - Italian Golf Federation to play golf?
Yes, it is necessary to be registered in FIG.
- Can you play without being a member or a member?
Only the card is mandatory.
- Is there a food service?
Food service is provided.
- Do you have Golf Car available? What is the daily cost?
There are electric golf carts available and the daily cost is 40 €.
- How many lessons should I take to learn how to play golf?
It's a very subjective matter, usually 30, 30-minute lessons are recommended.
- Do you need special clothing to play golf?
There is a dress code: t-shirts without collars and jeans are not allowed.
- At what age can a child start playing golf?
Children can start playing golf at the age of 6 and up.
- Can I go to the driving range alone?
Yes, you can enter the driving range yourself.
- What are the steps to get a handicap?
The steps to obtain a handicap are: Membership with FIG; obtaining qualification to play, an exam on the Rules and Regulations for the acquisition of a handicap.
- From what age can you start and until what age can you play?
Children can start playing golf at the age of six. There is no upper limit on age.
- Is there a place to change?
The club has male and female locker rooms..
- If I have never played can I play on the course?
Those who have never played golf cannot enter the course.
- Can I be accompanied by family members who do not play?
Yes, you can enter the course accompanied by family members, except during tournaments.
- How can I get to your hotel from the train station?
It is possible to reach the hotel from the train station using a taxi or by a transfer service by reservation with a charge.
- What is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Catania Fontanarossa, which is about 70 km from the hotel, about 50 minutes by car.
- What is the exit of the nearest motorway to the hotel?
To reach the hotel by car, take the A19 motorway and exit at Floridia, Caninattini Bagni. Further informationis available in the "how to reach us" section.
- How far is the hotel from the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 3.5 km from the hotel.
- Is the hotel far from the city center?
No, the hotel is only 15 km from the center of Syracuse.
- Is it possible to organize a transfer service to the airport? What is the cost?
Yes, it is possible to organize a transfer service to and from Catania Airport and costs € 100 each way for a maximum of 3 people with one bag each.
- What are the most interesting places near the hotel?
The hotel is only 15 km from splendid Syracuse, the pearl of Greco-Roman antiquity. The hotel has a local coach service to assist you for more information.
- Is it possible to rent a car or a scooter?
Yes, you can rent a car or scooter directly at the hotel
- What do the room prices include?
Room prices include bed and breakfast. Depending on the package purchased, various other services are included. Please see the webpages with the links. Or contact the hotel directly.
- Is there a tourist tax? What is the cost per day?
From March 1st to January 7th, a tourist tax of € 2.50 per person per day is payable locally. The tax is applied up to a maximum of 4 days. In the remaining months the tax is reduced by 50%.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
The hotel accepts the main credit cards: Visa - Mastercard - Amex.
- Until what age do children pay?
Children stay free up to 6 years old in bed with their parents.