Find all the answers to frequently questions here
The Resort has a large outdoor parking area.We will welcome you with a drink.
At the Restaurant
Depending on the option chosen, our food and beverage offer includes:
- Rich buffet breakfast with so many delicacies, such as pastries and cakes, a wide selection of marmalades, fresh fruit, yogurt, meats and cheeses, various fruit juices and egg dishes prepared at the moment, bacon and sausages. Gluten-free corner;
- Four-course dinner with the possibility of choosing between different proposals (drinks excluded). Vegetarian dishes are always available and gluten- and/or lactose-free dishes are available at request.
Free access to the Resort's outdoor swimming pools.
Other services included
- Daily cleaning;
- Safe in room;
- Free Wi-Fi.
Cot (at request): € 10.00/day.
Restaurant and bar
- Tasting dinners with dedicated menu and matching wines;
- Menu a la carte and grilled dinner at Chiostro Green;
- Resort's pool bar offers quick proposals, hot first courses, salads and unique dishes. Large selection of cocktails and cafeteria.
- SPA entrance: € 35.00 per day per person;
- SPA and Beauty treatments: traditional and special massages, body & face treatments and packs, exclusive suite with private SPA for an unforgettable wellness experience for two.
- Early check-in, Late check-out (subject to availability);
- The Resort has a meeting centre offering an ideal location for business meetings and team building events;
- Ebike rental;
- Transfer to/from Airport.
Services provided by local partners
- Guided tours;
- Organization of cultural visits and tours of the local area.
Suites are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Early check-ins will be agreed at the time of arrival, subject to availability. Check-out time is 12 am. Any requests for late check-outs must be made in advance and are approved depending on availability and subject to a charge.
The Resort offers its guests a transfer and bus shuttle service to quickly and comfortably reach the closest airports and train stations to Borgo di Luce.
Whatever your food intolerance, at Borgo di Luce I Monasteri our cuisine will meet all of our Guests’ requirements: this is why we recommend you inform us prior to your arrival. Our Staff is at your complete disposal to make sure you enjoy an unforgettable gourmet experience.
When you check-in, we will make a pre-authorization for the entire amount of your stay on the credit card provided at the time of your reservation.
When checking out, you may pay in cash (only for amounts below € 3,000 in accordance with Italian Law no. 208 of 28/12/2015), by credit card (MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, American Express) and by PagoBancomat card.
The suites of the Resort are specifically designed to welcome your four-legged friends. Small and medium sized animals are allowed. They must have an international pet passport showing they have been chipped and have had their yearly vaccinations. We will apply an extra charge of € 12.00/day.
In the event of cancellation of a reservation, unless otherwise specified in the terms of the offer, the following penalty will be applied:
- Up to 7 days before the arrival date: no penalty;
- From 6 to 1 days before the date of arrival: 30% of the total amount of the stay;
- In case of no-show or early departure: 100% of the stay will be charged.